Sunday, March 29, 2020

Shot Blasting Machines in Libya

There are a large number of Industrial units in Libya, which are engaged in the production of Castings, Forgings, Aluminium Die Castings, Brass & Gunmetal parts, Sheet metal & Tempered components. They all require a Shot Blasting machine for the cleaning & finishing of the above components.


Vohras International offers a Tumblast model of Shot Blasting machine for the cleaning & finishing of Aluminium Die Castings of small to medium sizes. The machine is a Compact one with barely 9 Ft height. A 16 bags dust collector is also attached to the machine. It has the ISI branded motors & a Control panel. 

The Price of the machine is very reasonable and most suitable for the Indian market as well as for export purposes. Trials can be arranged whenever customers desire. It's a perfect machine for the small to medium sizes of Aluminium Die Castings, Brass parts, Gunmetal components, Sheet metal parts, Castings, Forgings as well as Tempered components. 

Please log on to http://www.finishingmachines.com or contact us on WhatsApp Mobile 0091 - 9212004471, New Delhi, India.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete